1. Personal information that we collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, business details, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
2. The legal bases we rely on to collect, use, and share personal information
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
3. The third parties with whom we share personal information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers are important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
4. The length of time we keep personal information
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your
personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Our buyers’ rights regarding our use of their personal information and contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, Pet Travel Advisor Ltd. is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.